Business Development Manager Video Department
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DCypher Media active.
Vezi toate job-urile Business Development Manager Video Department active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management Trainee active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
DCypher Media is an advertising technology company and agency with offices in the Netherlands and Romania, that specializes in connecting audiences around the world by delivering the most inspiring and engaged online advertisements.
We have entered the digital industry by combining a multi-disciplinary team that not only brings seasoned experts in online digital marketing but also from the business process, CRM and big data analysis industries. This unique feature enables us to continuously design and develop solutions for advertisers and publishers, staying at the forefront of developments in our industry. Our success is built on market-leading technology, data and performance intelligence combined with exceptional client service, innovation and performance.
Joining our team will give you the opportunity to join a stable company, passionate about technology and innovation, characterized by a young and family-like atmosphere. We provide our employees with challenging work and give everyone the benefits and rewards for a job well done.
• Bachelor’s degree
• A strong desire to succeed and demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment;
• Extremely proactive, organized, responsible and proven ability to work well with a team;
• Excellent sales, communication and negotiation skills;
• Have a firm understanding of numbers in order to complete performance analysis.
We’re measuring against budgets and return on spend, so this is an important part
of increasing our campaign our campaign efficiency;
• Fluent in English (another language would be a plus);
• Previous working experience in online/social media/sales or marketing is a plus;
• Passion for digital advertising and doing international business;
• Stress resistant.
• Act fully independent,
• Analyze the market and technologies;
• Identify potential (international) clients;
• Establish business relations (sales) with supply and demand partners;
• Set up clear goals in terms of growth (business and revenues);
• Coordinate and analyze campaign objectives and deliveries;
• Assist and manage (future) the sales team;
• Provide general support to sales teams for the delivery of revenues;
• Attend international tradeshows and events.
• A competitive salary and bonus structure;
• Private healthcare;
• Professional training;
• Joining an energetic who’s passionate about technology & innovation;
• Open and friendly colleagues in a very informal social culture.