Client Operations Executive
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs G2-Travel active
View all jobs Client Operations Executive active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Tourism active on Hipo.ro
- previous experience in tourism or customer care will be considered as valuable asset;
- advanced knowledge of English is mandatory, any other foreign language fluently spoken is highly appreciated;
- proficient usage of Ms Office, Outlook;
- excellent oral and written communication skills;
- customer oriented approach;
- results focusing and proven ability to meet tight deadlines;
- attention to details;
- analytic skills;
- team player;
- fast learner and willing to professionally develop on a long term within our young and dynamic team;
- flexible and open to change and challenges;
- positive and friendly attitude.
- Respond to and follow up Client enquiries using appropriate methods ensuring all deadlines are adhered and done in a timely manner.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business, sustainable relationships and effective service.
- Support existing customers through appropriate proposals in order to optimize business growth and customer satisfaction.
- Manage, organize, and update relevant data using database applications.
- Liaise closely with all internal department for smooth running of the booking process, accounts queries and other discrepancies.
- Adhere to cancellation deadlines and daily options.
- Request and negotiate services in accordance with the itineraries (e.g. coaches, guides, restaurants, etc.) when necessary.
- Day to day contact with clients.
- Maintain profit margins and update profit and loss reports.
- Input confirmations and update relevant systems.
- Check feasibility and accuracy of itineraries.
- Issuing of all Tour documentation for the clients.
- Develop good working relationships with Hotels.
- Monitor booking situation of services and highlight to management any potential issues.
- Keep sales staff informed on the status of any bookings that cannot be confirmed within the set deadlines.