Senior Embedded Software Developer P TR - TSR
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
As a Senior Software Developer (coordinator) in the Transmission Application team you will:
* Plan and track all software deliveries and related activities according to customer/internal milestones, required scope and quality.
* Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle (by active involvement in internal/external audits when required) with the goal to create scalable and optimized software systems.
* Manage and drive the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality.
* Assure software development according to the valid development process including global trends in automotive (ISO26262 safety, SPICE).
* Lead software relevant requirements engineering by adjustment with the customer from elicitation through test execution.
* Prepare and perform software releases.
* Handle critical situations that occur during software project development;
* Take decisions and assume possible risks when necessary.
* Evaluate the necessary roles and define adequate project organization;
* Ensure the communication with other disciplines (electronics, mechanical, production, system) within Customer Application cluster as well as within generic cluster of Technology and Platform. Our team is working in an international level context and interfaces with software and mechanical design project teams, focusing on broader scope than solely programming science and providing solutions for different types of drive technologies, such as: Double-clutch Transmission, Continuously Variable Transmission, Torque converter transmission, All-wheel/lock technology. A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
University degree e.g. Electronics, Automation, Computer Science, Telecommunications etc. Experience as software project manager or similar roles of 3+ years; Experienced software knowledge, experience of 3+ years; Experienced knowledge in the area of development processes and quality assurance;
* Expertise in ANSI C programming language;
* Knowledge in the area of embedded system design with preemptive, multitasking real-time operating systems;
* Fluency in English;
* Soft skills: Strong interpersonal, planning and organizational skills.
* Ability to prioritize and manage pressure. Communication and team dynamics skills
* Competitive salaries
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Project based international traveling opportunity
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.