System Test Engineer for P TR TSR
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs System Test Engineer for P TR TSR active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €39.2 billion in 2015, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 215,000 employees in 55 countries. In the Powertrain Division we integrate innovative and efﬁcient powertrain system solutions from today and tomorrow for vehicles of all categories. Within the vision of Clean Power, our products make driving not only more affordable and environmentally friendly, but also more comfortable and enjoyable. We offer our customers a comprehensive selection of products ranging from gasoline and diesel injection systems, turbochargers, engine management and transmission control systems to sensors and actuators. Exhaust aftertreatment, fuel supply systems as well as systems and components for hybrid and electric drives complete our portfolio. There are two main impulses for the advancement of drive technologies: Firstly, active climate protection, in particular the reduction of CO2 emissions and exhaust gases. And secondly, the increasing need for individual mobility, which results in various requirements for vehicles and drive systems. The Powertrain Division has more than 35,400 employees working at 54 locations in 19 countries.
As a System Test Engineer in our team you will focus on:
* Development of test scripts for embedded software in interdisciplinary project teams at international level in the field of Automated Transmission and/or Transfer Case
* Follow company standards and the software development process in conducting software development
* .xml and Python tests development using dedicated platforms (TA2/TA3, dSPACE Automation Desk)
* Adjustment of test specification requirements with internal customer
* Development of test concepts and specifications, perform software test design and implement specific test modules
* Specification, execution and documentation of software and system tests
* Error analysis
* Bachelor's Degree in Electrical, Control or Computer Engineering
* Programming language Python or ANSI C - basic level
* Knowledge in the area of system test development for real-time systems
* Expertise in using test equipments and handling specific test frameworks
* Read and understand an electrical schematic - basic level
* Ability to use measurement devices (oscilloscope, voltmeter, etc.)
* Willingness to support abroad delegation assignments
* English language
* Competitive salaries
* Motivating job contributing to advance automotive technology
* Work with the state-of-the-art equipment and technology
* Working in a young and dynamic team
* International working environment
* Project based international traveling opportunity
* Private Health and dental insurance
* Sport facilities
* Relocation package for non-Timisoara residents
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.