- Advanced knowledge of SQL, especially Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Excel proficiency
- English proficiency
- Attention to details
- Ability to handle and analyze large data sets
- Dynamic and proactive team player
- Constant desire for improvement and learning new technologies
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Java programming language knowledge - is a plus
- Understanding and handling OLAP cubes
- Developing star schemas
- Linux and/or Windows Server sysadmin knowledge
- You will be developing and maintaining an inhouse data warehouse solution that aggregates business intelligence related data from multiple data sources across the enterprise.
- You will design and implement the data structures, views and queries needed for meeting the business requirements.
- Your responsiblities also include maintaining data integrity and performance tuning.
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.
Discover our latest openings and apply for your new job via berg COMPUTERS website.