Market Intelligence Analyst (#3015153)
At HP, we believe in the power of ideas. We use ideas to put technology to work for everyone. And we believe that ideas thrive best in a culture of teamwork. That is why everyone - at every level in every function, is encouraged to have original ideas, to express them and to share them. We trust anything can be achieved if you really believe in it, and we will invest in your ideas to change lives and the way people work. This vision is what sets us apart as a company. At HP we work across borders, and without limits. Global virtual teams share resources and pool their big ideas to solve business issues and meet personal goals. Everyone is valued for the unique skills, experiences and perspective they bring. That’s how we work at HP. And this is how ideas and people grow.
HP is a proven leader in personal systems and printing, delivering innovations that empower people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies.
HP has an impressive portfolio and strong innovation pipeline across areas such as:
• blended reality technology - our unique Sprout by HP will change the way people do things
• 3D printing
• multi-function printing
• Ink in the office
• tablets, phablets, notebooks
• mobile workstations
We’re looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At HP, the future’s yours to create!
HP Inc is a fortune 100 company, the market leader in commercial personal systems and printing, driving innovation that empowers people to create, interact, and inspire like never before. We leverage our strong financial position to extend our leadership in traditional markets and invest in exciting new technologies such as 3D printing, immersive computing, hyper mobility, Internet of all things and smart machines.
Our Corporate Strategy Market Analysis & Reporting Services team has high level executive connection to ensure HP’s Performance is accurately reflected internally and externally. If you are a detailed oriented person, passionate about analytics and reporting and finding new ways to be more efficient – Join us to embark on a diverse and exciting career path in a dynamic, high-tech environment. Our teams are creative, dynamic and friendly, providing a wide range of services at HP Inc.
What will your role be?
As a Market Analyst, you will be delivering critical market reports and analysis to the highest executive levels in the company. You will manage a global processes of data delivery and data management. You will interact with region and global stakeholders across the company building a strategic relationship to align on processes and deliverables by understanding their business models, identifying challenges, and finding solutions. You will also work with Development team to enhance the data components in the database and find more efficient ways to bring the data into the hands of users.
What will your day consist of?
- You will manage the Print historical data assets by creating tools that allow stakeholders to easily utilize data.
- You will create executive slides provided to the ELT.
- You will manage vendor issues to closure to ensure the data received is as accurate as possible.
- You will work with stakeholders to ensure alignment on numerous processes across the work streams.
- You will work with development teams to continue to enhance the database that manages the data inputs.
- You will manage the Printer shipment unit guidance process.
- You will create communications to ensure awareness.
- You will lead and/or participate in business enhancement projects globally.
- You will lead and/or participate in yearly planning cycles and recommend coverage.
Who are we looking for?
A strong market analyst with:
- Proven analytical skills coupled with willingness to continuously learn
- Solid computer literacy, curious to work with various technical tools to gain efficiencies
- Ability to extrapolate future trends from current information
- In-depth knowledge of the Technology markets in which HP competes
- Thorough knowledge of research methodologies/ practices
- Detailed oriented and attention detail critical
A strong collaborator with
- Excellent customer skills and incredible focus on trust and credibility to influence action
- Ability to build relationship across teams and cultures
- A unique voice and a talent to challenge status quo processes
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Excellent influencing, consensus-building and conflict-resolution skills
An independent result-oriented professional with
- Drive & a creative power to meet continuous challenges of the role
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to provide strong time management skill
How will we help your personal and professional development?
- We don't label you or your performance, we look to help you grow your unique potential
- Trainings, workshops and access to more than 10,000 wisdom nuggets via our learning platform and programs on all key professional and leadership skills you can imagine
- New disruptive technology introductions sessions
We love our work environment. We think you will too:
- It's a friendly atmosphere with supportive leaders to bring your creativity to max
Work-life balance support including flex-time arrangements and work from home opportunities
- Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives to help you make an impact to communities at large
Your additional benefits package:
- Medical services subscription
- 24 paid holidays
- Lunch tickets
- Other flexible benefits (Medical services for family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten)
- Wellness program, Multisport card and free coffee, tea and fruits
- Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other)