Junior Event Planner
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Catalyst Solutions active
View all jobs Junior Event Planner active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
About the Role
We are looking for the Event Planner who will ensure the best attendee exerience during an event, support other members of the team on daily activities, provide new ideas and assist the marketing specialists from our team.
What you’ll achieve at Catalyst Solutions:
- You'll support, develop daily activities with a hands-on approach setting best practices and ensure the team achieves targets.
- You'll track and report on key performance metrics to determine a project's effectiveness;
- You'll analyse trends and improve the efficiency of the team;
- You'll collaborate with other teams (marketing, sales, IT, event production and Design) to address partners’ requirements;
- You'll work directly with your team to identify the most important challenges and offer informed opinions on potential solutions;
- You'll be a important ambassador within our team.
Who you are and the skills we are looking for:
- Fast learner;
- You're excited about working in a team and about tracking results;
- You are an event management lover;
- Awesomely connected to the new and eager to experience it all;
- Minimum 6 months hands on in an event.
- You're a team player with the highest level of integrity, who will continue to improve the way the IT Projects Delivery Team serves its goals;
Be proactive, curious and social:
- You'll get to excercise your mind with our new innovative ways of implementing projects;
- You'll be healthy as we like to compete and follow future marathons and exercizing activities;
- Enjoy your own private coffeee talks around the office as we like to enjoy experince and share stories. Plus, our coffee blend is the best!
- Enjoy cool surprises as we have Happy Days with fresh fruit, beverages, cereals or sweets.
- Master new skills from those around you, onsite talks and training initiatives as we encourage colleagues to share their know-how with us.
- Become a workmate, not just colleagues, with our active social calendar and company hangouts, trips abroad, sports and more to come.