IBM Internship- Incident&Problem Management Support with German language skills
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) active.
Vezi toate job-urile IBM Internship- Incident&Problem Management Support with German language skills active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
|Angajator:||IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE)|
|Nivel job:||0 - 1 an experienta|
IBM Client Innovation Center Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) was established in 2012 by joining several centers in Europe. The Delivery Center is part of a global network of 80 similar centers and uses the best IBM methods of work, global processes and techniques. The center has achieved CMMI Level 5 (Capability Maturity Model Integration) and its mission is to provide customers with software solution customized to their global business needs.Cerinte
The Junior Application Incident Management Specialist role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline
- English language skills: Fluent
- German language skills: Fluent
- SQL: Basic – Intermediate level
- Unix/Linux: Basic – Intermediate level
- Analytical thinking
- Attention to detail
- Customer focus
- Excellent verbal and written expression
- Strong time management skills.
- Use the available toolset and other reporting sources (alerting systems etc.) to proactively identify problems and trends to help understand and resolve the root causes of those problems
- Attend problem review meetings where required to ensure the focus of all relevant parties
- Implement and continuously improve tools and processes based on best practices to drive successful incident management
- Define, implement and develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for incident management across the business
- Collate and manage customer Service Level Agreements (SLAs) to ensure all incident responses occur within required timescales from initial identification to full resolution
- Ownership, development and maintenance of the Major incident and Problem processes and procedures including documentation
- Review the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident and Problem processes
- Follow up on root cause analysis and preventative actions from major incidents
- Undertake proactive Problem Management activities and create, implement and deliver on initiatives to reduce incident volumes
- Training regarding IBM as a corporation and IBM Romania - departments & activities;
Soft skills training for certain abilities - communication, team work, planning& organizing, presentation skills
- Common session regarding hardware, software and services and workshops depending on the professional interest of the interns
- Project tasks in frame of a development project on which interns will need to work together and share information and knowledge with the team members.
Depending on the demonstrated level of performance, after 3 months of internship all the suitable candidates will be offered the option of a full time position in IBM.
The mission of the IBM Client Innovation Center in Bucharest is to provide customers with a seamless and secure solution to their global business needs.
The Bucharest Centre is a client oriented organization with specific technologies and a dedicated young team of professionals. Furthermore, new technologies have been introduced and more partnerships have been agreed upon, both with international companies as well as with universities.
A wide range of essential qualities recommend IBM Client Innovation Centre Romania as a strategic business partner worldwide: strong technical skills, very good multilingual capabilities and multi-ethnic background.