Executive Assistant with English
At the core of the Group’s strength lies digitalization and its promise of growth opportunities through a ‘digital by default’ strategy. Allianz Technology SE Munchen Sucursala Bucuresti is the principal driver behind transforming Allianz into a digital group.Requirements
• Accurate and reliable way of working
• Quick perception
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Customer and service oriented demeanor
• Fluent English, written and spoken
• Knowledge of MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel
Scheduling and organizing meetings
Send reminders and standard communications
Follow-up on to-do’s & action items
Prepare presentation documents
Coordinate international workshops, including logistics (except bookings), agenda setting, participants.
Support and track status of preparations.
Travel expense accounting
Organizing onboarding of internals and externals
Health and Well-being:
• Kinetotherapy Room and Corporate Massage;
• Weekly Fruit Day;
• WorldClass Gym Discounts.
Personal and professional development:
• Complete training curricula available (tailored courses);
• English and German Language Courses for any level;
• All you can read with Bookster!
• Work from Home Option available;
• Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
• Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
Attractive compensation package:
• Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & incentives performance-related bonus scheme;
• Meal and Gift Tickets.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated with confidentiality.