A designer and manufacturer of interactive entertainment hardware and accessories, publicly traded since 1998 and active in this market since 1984, Guillemot Corporation (€64.2 million turnover in fiscal 2016) structures its operations around its two flagship brands: Hercules for the digital DJing and music products segment, and Thrustmaster for PC and console gaming accessories.
The Group is currently present in eleven countries (France, Germany, the UK, Spain, the United States, Canada, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium, China and Romania) and distributes its products in more than eighty-five countries worldwide.
The Group’s mission is to offer high-performance, ergonomic products which maximize the enjoyment of digital entertainment for end users. (www.hercules.com – www.thrustmaster.com).
To join our team today means taking part in ambitious projects on an international scale, and sharing in our values: a culture of openness with regard to needs and uses, innovation, respect, collaboration and solidarity.
* Graduated in Computer Science (or equivalent)
* Good knowledge of C/C++ languages
* You are enthusiastic about computer-based music production and performance
• You have good knowledge of Windows Operating Systems (Windows
• You have debugging and problem solving skills
• You have good communication / writing skills
• You are able to work as part of a team or as an individual
• You are self-motivated
• You have good written and verbal English skills
• Develop software according with the design document
• Document the code
• Implement solutions at the best quality, in due time
• Debug, test and optimize applications
• Accurately estimate and plan tasks
• Permanently up to date about new programming technology
• Bonuses for your performance
• Meal tickets
• Medical insurance
• Gym and relaxation area
• Fruits on each Tuesday