Credit&Collection Representative with German and English
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent related experience
• A minimum of 1 year as collector, credit or finance experience equivalent
• Cluster/country of competence language proficient (both written and spoken) - GERMAN
• Proficient English (both written and spoken)
• SAP experience desired or any system equivalent
• Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience required. High knowledge of Excel tools.
Management/ Stakeholders Reporting:
• Weekly / monthly reporting of collections and dispute management
• Provide data for monthly performance reporting and participates in A/R review calls
• Identification of potential bad debts and preparation of associated documentation
• Interface with credit reporting agencies
• Coordinate customer contact with Business Units and support functional areas to achieve monthly cash collection and DSO targets
• Provide support for the development of business plans, including supporting the build of the Annual Operating Plan and quarterly estimates
• Actively participate in internal and external audits
Decision Support & Controls:
• Participate and/or lead the following regular activities: ledger reviews, new customer set-up, establishment of credit limits, review of credit limits, cash and credit memo application
• Approve credit extensions or order referrals; work on repayment plans and negotiations as needed
• Monitor and identify delinquent accounts, contacting all past dues and minimizing aged receivables
• Maintain and update information of customer condition, escalate changes that require authorization
• Assist in the collection of past-due, third party, or legal collection, including representation at creditor meetings and/or bankruptcy hearings as needed
• Assist with the resolution of account issues, including negotiation with major customers, often requiring creativity and tact, always requiring sound business judgment
• Adequately document all correspondence with customers
• Coordination and collection of factored receivables is will be required
• Responsible for maintaining fair and ethical Corporate and Department policies to support Carestream’s strategies and goals
• Interface with European Finance and WW Credit to ensure consistent application of policies, procedures, and performance metrics
• Assist with special projects as assigned
• Work with all the departments and in interface with finance and controller team
• Assist the business and be proactive working with the rest of the credit team