This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Lab Administrator active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Architecture - Design active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a capable engineer, to join our global support service team. You have the chance to join a group of enthusiastic people who want to build a strong connected, well instructed and customer focused team to support all remote delivery and maintenance projects from Europe.
- In charge with maintaining and developing future phases of Huawei GSC laboratory;
- Responsible for asset management, network and environment maintenance;
- Standardize lab regulation, control and implement daily rules for lab exploitation;
- Regularly report lab utilization indicators;
- Collaborate with GSC engineers to deploy and maintain mirror work environments temporary or permanently.
- High-level English;
- Familiarity with the following products or solutions: Switch/firewall/Storage/Servers/ Vmware/Linux/PBX/Videoconference etc.;
- Experience with Huawei products is considered a big advantage;
- CCNA or other certification is considered an advantage;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Visio;
- At least 1 year experience with maintaining or constructing datacenter solutions.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.