Customer Care Representative with German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Turkish
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC active
View all jobs Customer Care Representative with German/ Spanish/ Italian/ Turkish active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Telecommunication active on Hipo.ro
Huawei Enterprise Business Group is glad to welcome you, a young capable engineer, to join our team of Customer Care Representatives.
CCR agents receive various technical requests from the customers through different channels (phone, mail or website eCare and iCare platform).
The main process for a CCR implies: creating the problem ticket, dispatching the problem ticket to corresponding engineer (team) based on product line and network element type.
The CCR must also ensure that cases are raised within SLA time, and that entitlement check is performed. In case of emergency cases, he/she will contact TAC/local support engineers and notify them about the incident.
The spare parts service is also assured by the CCR who is handling all the European requests. For this, the CCR follows the service process and for emergency cases - traces the logistics status until the service is fulfilled; arranges the domestics and international logistics for the spare parts service in European region.
- Fluency in English;
- Advanced in Spanish/ German/ Italian/ Turkish;
- Customer focused and good communication skills;
- Availability to work on shifts;
- Strong and motivated.
The candidates who also have technical skills or knowledge in areas such as Routing & Switching/ Servers/ Storage/ Cloud will be considered for a Customer Support Engineer role.
- Motivational salary package;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hand-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation;
- Access to a unified Knowledge Base where you can find technical cases encountered by all our engineers around the world;
- Opportunity to contribute to this Knowledge base and be part of a growing Huawei Engineers community;
- Opportunity to go abroad on business trips to customer site and offer onsite support (after gaining some relevant working experience with Huawei products);
- Young and motivated team that want to constantly grow.