Reporting Officer - Bucuresti
EOS KSI Romania (former KSI Kasolvenzia) is part of EOS Group, headquartered in Germany, The Group offers Credit Management Services through its pan European network and is also present in the USA. EOS Romania has become the leader in Romania in the field of Credit Management Services, working with well known International and Romanian Companies.
In order to support the continuous rapid growth and development of EOS KSI Romania’s, we are seeking high quality people to join our team in a challenging and forward thinking working culture.
You can find more about us on: www.eos-ksi.ro.
• University degree / in course in Statistics, Mathematics, Cybernetics or IT;
• Min. 6 months previous experience in a similar position (i.e. Reporting.);
• Very good communication skills with both technical and non-technical people;
• Ability to work in a dynamic team with stretch deadlines;
• Ability to maintain composure despite tight deadlines and high demand environment;
• Organized and detail oriented person;
• Problem solving skills, analytical mind and positive attitude.
• Computer skills :medium (MS Word, Access, PowerPoint); advanced (Excel).
• Assist team leaders and management with ad-hoc and daily/weekly/ monthly and quarterly reports ;
• Capture and document the business requirements for new and existing reports;
• Ensure the requirements are discussed and communicated with internal clients;
• Verify accuracy of data extracted in the reports, according to business requirements previously established;
• Understand business processes and suggest improvements.