Service Technician for mobile devices
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Electronic Arts Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Service Technician for mobile devices active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We’re EA—the world’s largest video game publisher. You’re probably familiar with many of our titles—Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don’t know how we’re committed to creating games for every platform—from social to mobile to console—to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.Cerinte
• 6+ months QA or Certification experience
• Excellent English language skills (written and verbal)
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
• Check-in / Check-out devices – support the daily workflow of delivering devices to users
• Tracking/auditing - Validate existence and condition of ALL devices
• Maintain integrity of the Wise track database, provides informal feedback regarding usage behavior
• Storage - Protect devices in secure location
• Tech support – firmware - Configure devices
• Firmware (O/S) updates upgrades and downgrades and builds numbers (Android). Configure for Wi-Fi, carriers, Dev enabling. Network unlocking
• Repairs - Repair inoperable devices in order to avoid replacement costs
• Obtain (research), store and distribute drivers (sometimes install)
• Live app loading for live app testing - Download and install from iTunes, Amazon, etc.
• Create accounts (prepaid gift cards and credit cards (Android and Windows)
Working hours: 09h00 – 18h00 (day shift) or 18h00- 01h30 (night shift)