As part of a multi-national team working in an Agile way you will be sharing best practices and knowledge between Germany and Bucharest.
The project(s) you will be working on involve using the latest iOS SDK and also working alongside the Avira backend teams to implement the documented user flows. You will often need to research and develop proof of concept implementations of the newest iOS CocoaTouch Framework additions.
Even though we have daily stand-ups we also have bean bags to take your time and think of the most robust, maintainable and scalable code base.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the backend team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality and organization
- Proficient with Swift and / or Objective-C and Cocoa Touch
- Solid experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation etc.
- Solid experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Solid experience with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Experience with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
- Be passionate for doing benchmarking and optimization of the existing code base
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration for iOS
- People you would love to work & learn with
- Experience new technologies in world-class applications
- Professional challenges to match your interests and skills
- Freedom to develop innovative ideas and projects
- An opportunity to make a difference with 100 million customers worldwide