Junior Java Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Accenture active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Java Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 449,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
With over 3000 skilled professionals in Romania, Accenture provides top-quality services from Bucharest, Timisoara, Cluj Napoca, Targu Mures, Iasi and Brasov, for companies operating in a broad range of industries such as: banking and insurance, telecommunications, automotive, FMCG, energy and resources.
We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
Our Romania headquarter office is located in Bucharest, in Westgate Office Park, and we deliver services to our clients from the following offices: Brasov, Cluj, Tg. Mures, Timisoara, Iasi.
Find updated news, info about our offices and get in touch with us on our Facebook Page - Accenture in Romania or on our website - accenture.ro/cariere.
If (you are smart, organized, goal oriented and have:
- Good understanding of JAVA specification and the major OOP concepts;
- Exposure to RDBMS system (Oracle, mySQL, PostgreSQL etc);
- Hands on experience with versioning systems as SVN/GIT, or building tools as Maven, or other java tools or frameworks;
Console.WriteLine (“Apply to this job!”);
Console.WriteLine (“Take a look on Accenture Career Page to find the suitable job for you!”);
Our future colleague will:
- Write smart designed, highly testable, efficient code;
- Play an active role in all phases of the development life cycle;
- Ensure all components are bug free (integration and unit testing);
- Enjoy an active collaboration with the project team;
- Contribute to designing and developing of modern applications in accordance with best practice of the industry and specific client requirements;
- Communicate mainly in English, teaming with colleagues across Europe.
Reasons for being our colleague:
- Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment;
- We take care to help you gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists;
- Opportunity to work on complex projects for Global TOP Clients;
Personalized benefits package, including: meal vouchers, public transportation, medical services, private pension, life insurance, gym.