Junior Billing Representative
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NOBEL active
View all jobs Junior Billing Representative active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Nobel’s history of expansion and profitable growth as a technology company covers the last 20 years and we are well positioned for future success as well. Our products and services include: online selling of prepaid virtual phone cards worldwide, distribution of physical phone cards in North America and Romania, superior carrier services worldwide, innovative call center solutions, international money transfer services, food delivery and more. As an Employer, Nobel was awarded 4th best company to work for in Romania and was listed in the Top Employers 2017 ranking (sources www.zf.ro , www.undelucram.ro) .
Nobel's employees are our most valuable asset. We offer numerous opportunities for both professional and personal development towards challenging careers.
Check us online on:
- Oral and written communication skills, detail-oriented and organizational skills
- Thorough understanding of any financial aspects involved in the interconnectivity process
- Proficiency in using MS Outlook and MS Excel, MS Access/SQL basics
- Experience in financial field : 6 months
- Experience in using Microsoft Office application : 1 -2 years
- Available in working in the afternoon shift 12.00 � 21.00
- College/University Graduate
- Validates/Sends invoices.
- Ensures support for finance team
- Issue disputes to providers
- Maintains wholesale customer accounts and reconciles carrier vendor bills:
- Prepares, analyzes and reconciles invoices for carrier wholesale/US distribution division; resolving credit note request
- Checks billing reports; follows up with Sales and Routing departments on code breakouts issues, traffic- hung calls and other billing issues
- Posts invoices in Accounting system; email invoices out
- Analyzes, reconciles and approves weekly bills from carriers.
- Follows-up with Carriers on delays / missing invoices, data records, balances, payments, offsets.
- Fills in Dispute forms for rate / code / minutes issues; follows up on Code/rate/minutes Update issues, quality issues - Rates & Routing.
- Follows up on dispute resolution, is responsible for the status of pending credit requests.
- Monitors vendors on prepayment terms and fills out Prepayment Daily Monitoring Report
In return, we offer:
- Very attractive compensation package with clear progression
- Massage program and access to a fitness center for best performers :-)
- Fun activities at work (parties, fun events every month and much more)