Social Media with Hungarian
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Temps active.
Vezi toate job-urile Social Media with Hungarian active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Publicitate - Agentii publicitate active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Relatii Publice active pe Hipo.ro
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
- Ability to operate a Desktop Computer System and possess a familiarity of Operating System (Windows 7), MS Word & Excel (2010).
- In depth knowledge of common Social media websites and their features (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) as well as country specific automotive blogs and forums.
- Intermediate reporting and analysing data skills using Social Media tool (experience with Radian6 or similar tool desirable)
- Demonstrated ability in using Communication applications such as telephony equipment, email or chat.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 words per minute
Social Media Care Support:
- Detailed logging of all Social Media interactions in Customer Relationship Management system.
- Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance with dealer, vehicle locaters and product concerns / enquiries.
- Re-acting to messages, mentions and comments on specific Social Media sites (e.g. Facebook / Twitter) in a manner that promotes great brand experience
- When appropriate, promote sales and lead captures for the client by accurately and enthusiastically responding to consumer questions about products, features, benefits, incentives, and promotions.
Analysing Social Media:
- Pro-actively research Social Media platforms (blogs, forums, Twitter, Facebook etc.) for brand sentiment, relevance and influence including customer enquiries & complaints
- Identify trends on Social Media to create a warning system for the entire Customer Care Team.
- Spoken and written language skills to native standard (including business correspondence), thorough understanding of the native culture of the country agent supports
- Meet standards in volume, quality, performance & attendance while following the Policies and Procedures in a positive manner
- Demonstrate a positive attitude, professionalism, initiative, and flexibility in performing daily job functions
- Understanding and applying the brand policies & empowerment to resolve the customer service requests.