Pfizer Internship Program-Procurement Support
Pfizer is a leader in the global pharmaceutical industry. Its’ headquarter is in New York and the main research and development centers are in the United States and England. Pfizer started its activity in Romania in 1993 developing in Bucharest a strong team of professionals and currently owning also a packing site in Cluj with almost 300 employees in total. Some of the most important products in our market are Eliquis, Enbrel, Sortis and Sutent. Their aim is to improve the quality of patients’ lives and help each individual to have a longer, healthier and more productive life.
Pfizer Romania is a great place to begin an engaging, rewarding, and productive career—whether you’re a recent college graduate ready to start your life’s work or currently attending college and eager to find a job that’s rich with the promise of a bright future.
If you’re just beginning your career, you’ll find opportunities to broaden your skill set at Pfizer. Plus, you’ll gain invaluable guidance from both formal and informal mentors. But, perhaps best of all, you’ll enjoy the respect that comes from working for one of the world’s most admired and successful companies.
We are looking for seven fresh talents to join our internship program until April 2018 in the following departments at our Pfizer office in Bucharest:
- commercial relations
This is what you can look forward to:
- Ability to represent Procurement in local meetings relating to the project with the support of local Procurement and ensure operational procurement support is provided appropriately
- Act as back-up for Procurement Manager in SAP implementation project related tasks
- Understand the global model and key differences between “as is” and “to be” systems and processes
- Work with ERP Procurement team to provide information for “cookbook” to help with build of Ariba and SAP
- Support translation of any system/forms/training materials into local language
- Provide support in user mapping to SAP roles
- Work with local/ERP Business Adoption lead to manage scheduled communications to users to share awareness of change and key dates
- Function as primary point of contact for data conversion
- System testing: running scripted and non-scripted tests in Ariba-SAP instance
- Receive “train the trainer” training from ERP SAP team, review the training deck and adapt
- Work with EPTC to review any local requirements for requisition approval review
- Support users during hypercare period (period of support at time of go-live)
What you offer:
- Ability to work in excel (not at an advanced level nut must have a good understanding)
- Fluent English a must
- Communication skills (both verbal and written) and presentation skills
- Flexibility and open mind
- Learning agility
- Sound IT skills – particularly in spreadsheet, word processing, presentation skills is an advantage
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse workload
- Analytical Skills
* The Internship Program is paid!