International Account Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Net-Connect Group active.
Vezi toate job-urile International Account Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Vanzari active pe Hipo.ro
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
Professional background & qualifications:
- Minimum 1 year experience in a telecommunication company as an International Account Manager would be a plus;
- Good understanding of wholesale voice market and players;
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written;
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Word);
- Good communication skills;
- Attention to details and analytical skills;
- Knowledge in purchasing processes;
- University degree in Telecommunication/ Economics Fields of activity.
- Motivated, proactive and hardworking;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Autonomy and proactivity;
- Fast learning ability;
- Negotiating skills;
- Loyal and honest;
- Time-management skills;
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment;
- Self-motivated and the drive to look for new challenges;
- Customer service oriented approach to solving problems;
- The ability to learn and understand our products functionality from customers point of view.
- Promotes and sells Company's products to both existing and new clients;
- Works closely with the Sales team in order to find the best prices for the current products;
- Manages full sales cycle from prospecting to order processing;
- Performs market investigations;
- Continuously analyzes the market and informs the Sales team about any changes;
- Monitors the quality of the voice routes;
- Constantly looking for new customers and suppliers;
- Negotiates new contracts;
- Negotiates current prices within the assigned customer base;
- Participates in international events and conferences.
- Working in a young and competitive international environment;
- Attractive Salary and Performance Bonuses;
- Flexible working hours (Short Friday schedule - 4 hours);
- Mobile Phone;
- Health Insurance;
- Teambuildings in and outside the country.