Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
- Excellent English skills both spoken and written;
- Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge (especially Excel and Word);
- Good communication skills;
- Problem solver;
- Motivated and hardworking;
- Multi-tasking capabilities;
- Fast learning ability;
- Negotiating and persuasion skills;
- Time-management skills;
- Attention to details and analytical skills;
- Experience as a legal advisor would be a plus;
- University degree in Law / Economics Fields of activity;
- 1 year experience in a Telecommunication company would be a plus.
- Coordinates and administrates the pre-commercial phase for interconnection partners;
- Works closely with the sales team in negotiating and signing the contracts;
- Works closely with customers and suppliers to understand and capture requirements;
- Communicates all the contractual aspects both internally and externally;
- Keeps updated reports with the status of each project;
- Follows up periodically with customers to make sure the contracts will be done within the deadline;
- Takes over the discussion regarding the terms and conditions of the contracts by ensuring compliance with Company’s guidelines and policies;
- Follows up the fulfillment of the contractual obligations related with the interconnection partners;
- Participates to the negotiation of the national and international interconnection agreements;
- Prepares addendums for the existing contracts and manages also the non-disclosure agreements between partners;
- Fills in all the necessary data in the contracts;
- Works closely with the Company’s Legal Advisor and with the CFO in order to set and agree the terms and conditions of the contract Offer.
- Attractive working hours and monthly transport;
- As a member of our company, you'll have the opportunity to develop a solid career within a company organized according to international standards;
- Your health is important for us so we provide a good medical insurance;
- Salary corresponding to personal performance;
- Bonus - we do short Fridays.