Account Receivable Officer
Net-Connect Group started its activity back in 2000 as a Romanian internet provider and in 2003 entered the telecom voice market, being the first alternative operator in Romania, after the market liberalized. A pioneer in wholesale voice, we managed to sign several contracts with one of the biggest players on the market in that time, offering direct termination to all Romanian destinations. We proved that our voice matters and that we are professional and trustworthy enough for solid collaboration.
In 2010 we already had over 150 partnerships with clients and suppliers from all around the world. The year of 2010 marked the beginning of our expansion, as we opened new business in our neighboring country, Bulgaria. Since then, along with a young and energetic team we managed to make the most of our resources, we identified new opportunities and we opened other 9 offices all around Europe, offering our own direct termination in those countries.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position;
• Good command of English language (comprehension, written and speech);
• Open mind and reliable person;
• University degree in Finance/ Accounting;
• Basic knowledge of financial accounting;
• Experience in working with Microsoft Excel reports;
• Attention to detail and accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills, ability to work with;
• Professional and with a service-oriented approach;
• Ability to prioritize issues;
• Ability to take initiative and deliver results;
• Communications skills, ability to work with people.
• Manage the recovering debts process;
• Maintain a good relationship with business partners;
• Exchange of information with partners and check balances;
• Ensure accuracy for the information sent to the partners;
• Prepare monthly reports for CFO relating collection tasks;
• Sets on request credit limits for partners;
• Provides information support activities necessary for other departments;
• Various reports to the CEO / CFO.
• Attractive working hours and monthly transport;
• As a member of our company, you'll have the opportunity to develop a solid career within a company organized according to international standards;
• Your health is important for us so we provide a good medical insurance;
• Salary corresponding to personal performance;
• Bonus - we do short Fridays.