ACCOUNTS PAYABLE WITH SPANISH
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs ACCOUNTS PAYABLE WITH SPANISH active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Advanced Spanish skills for client interaction;
- Good communication skills in English;
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in accounting;
- Accurate Data Processing skills;
- Experience with accounting systems - SAP would be a plus;
- Competent Microsoft Office user: Excel, Word and Power Point;
- Ability to solve urgent matters and work under pressure;
- Ability to prioritize and schedule workload;
- Reliable, active approach striving for process improvement;
- Responsibility, accuracy;
- Team player.
- Tax processing, payments and/or reconciliations;
- Ensure all taxes are processed within agreed SLAs and adhering to departmental procedures;
- Maintain excellent standards of accuracy in processing and data entry Resolution of supplier queries;
- Reconcile and process all cheque requests, expenses and petty cash forms Departmental and cross functional communication;
- Undertake internal and cross-functional communication, following set processes and channels, in order to analyze and resolve problem payments in a timely and accurate manner;
- Escalate problem payments to superiors when necessary and in a timely manner Building and maintain good working relationships with suppliers;
- Create and maintain Vendor master records;
- Maintain up-to-date, accurate supplier information.