GENERAL LEDGER OFFICER WITH ITALIAN
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SalesConsulting active
View all jobs GENERAL LEDGER OFFICER WITH ITALIAN active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- University degree in Economic field;
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in finance (Accounts Payable Processing, Accounts Receivable Ledger Maintenance, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Data Analytics and Interpretation, General Ledger, Regulatory Accounting, Tax Accounting);
- English proficiency, Italian (min B2);
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and respect deadlines;
- Team spirit.
- Maintain ledgers, statements and accounts within established procedures taking appropriate action to secure or make payment, resolve discrepancies, etc.;
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents;
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items and selects the correct procedure for actions;
- Analyze data from statements, ledgers, accounts, etc.;
- Identify and undertakes initial investigation of variances against budgets and standards
- Collate and extract data, produce schedules, summaries etc. ;
- May deal with clients and suppliers on the telephone to exchange information and clarify facts;
- Prepare routine reports from statistical and financial information to ensure management receives appropriate information in an accurate and timely manner;