SAP Junior Consultant
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology, outsourcing services and local professional services. Present in over 40 countries with almost 140,000 employees, the Capgemini Group helps its clients transform in order to improve their performance and competitive positioning.
We offer an array of integrated services that combine top-of-the-range technology with deep sector expertise and a strong command of our four key businesses.
Willingness in learning a state of the art technology
Familiar with enterprise business processes (procurement, sales, manufacturing,
Flexible and well-motivated;
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
Able to work with minimum of supervision as well as perform under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Excellent knowledge of English;
• Responsible for ongoing technical support in SAP
• Provides triage of SAP incidents and accurate resolution to the incidents in scope, according to SLA
• Through a wide range of business knowledge is able to serve as a key resource to coordinate and resolve SAP issues
• Demonstrates proactive approach to business/technology needs
• Captures, records and shares information