Software Asset Management Analyst
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Software Asset Management Analyst active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
•English fluent and German medium
•Relevant experience in IT organization and processes
•Project and portfolio management experience
•Accounting and controlling experience
•Availability to travel
•Support our clients with preparation of license audits from software manufacturers and detailed software balance sheet
•Compile sugestions for contract negotiations and analyze the degree of maturity of the software asset management process
•Accompany our clients in different tasks during all project phases (from license testing through license and contract optimization to the conceptualization and introduction of new or optimized software asset management processes and tools)
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• Individuality and team spirit, professionalism and natural approach, own initiative and continuous support from a mentor - aspects which are not mutually exclusive at BearingPoint.
• We offer you numerous opportunities to grow professionally and personally: Through ever new challenges in different projects. Through comprehensive training programs and coaching. And through international exchange of experiences with colleagues.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.