IMS Integration Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs ALTEN Romania active
View all jobs IMS Integration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, a subsidiary of ALTEN Group – with a unique position as a European Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, was established in 2006 in Bucharest, with the aim to provide technical consulting for the customers of this specific market. Since its inception, the company grew and now has offices in Bucharest, Timisoara, Sibiu and Cluj-Napoca.
Through its team of over 300 specialists in software development, business analysis, business intelligence, PMO, Project Management, testing, technical support, automotive and aerospace engineering, ALTEN Romania is providing specialized services, both on the local and international markets in business sectors such as: aerospace, automotive, finances, pharmaceutics and telecom.
ALTEN Romania has a technical team of consultants and experts in engineering specialized in CATIA V5, NewPDM, SolidWorks, Matlab/Simulink, HIL, Autosar and others, while the IT Division has precise specializations like: Java, .NET, PHP, C#, C++, SIEBEL, Informatica PowerCenter, Cognos, MS BI and Oracle BI, BSCS and more.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent
• Knowledge of IMS Architecture and components
• Good knowledge of operation and troubleshooting of main IMS Core Nodes SBG, CSCF, HSS, MTAS, MGC, MGW, DNS
• Good knowledge in SIP, Diameter (Radius), DNS, RTP, ISUP, ISDN, TCP/IP and all IP technologies (CCNA level required), SS7
• Understanding of PSTN
• Linux working knowledge (file system, bash scripting, crontab)
• At least 2 years of work experience in a telecommunications environment (IMS, MSS, IP BB, PS) or customer services and support on 2nd Level or Planning & Design or Build activities
• Deep debugging knowledge, project implementation and network configuration
• Highly customer and service oriented with a very consultative way of working
• Business minded, high flexibility
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Ability to work under strong pressure related to scale of business impact
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Very good English skills
• German is a plus
• Open for business trips abroad, about 30% of the time.
• Analytical learning and researching skills
• You will need excellent planning and organizing skills
• Manage networks and nodes within the IMS domain of our customers 2.5G, 3G & 4G networks (SIP, H323, IMS/IMT, VoLTE, VoWiFi)
• You will support pre-sales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the product configuration / integration work
• Execute product configuration, integration and migration work as well as troubleshooting of IMS/VoLTE Core nodes, networks and solutions at the customer premises or remote
• Prepare system test, module test and acceptance test
• Secure that the delivered solution is properly implemented and works according to the requirements
• Verification, integration and troubleshooting of complete End-to-End solutions in a Multi-Vendor Set-up
• Provide Solution Support including handling of Helpdesks and Customer Support Requests
• Preparation and execution of supply and acceptance projects with the customer
• Commissioning and integration of new sites
• Preparation, verification and execution of Software upgrades and updates
• Close cooperation with the different Ericsson organizations and third party suppliers
• Perform Configuration Management, i.e. generating and updating customer solution documentations and descriptions
• Fault handling and corrective actions on node, service and infrastructure level
• Project activities, implementing / adapting (new) IMS E2E service functionalities, nodes, services
• When needed covering the 7x24 monitoring shift responsibilities (On call support, Baby Sitting activities etc.)
• Provide input, implement and verify improvements in processes and work instructions.
• Verify and implement configuration changes
• You will work to identify and drive improvements
• Post project activities
• E2e technical understanding
• Execute test
• Knowledge sharing and collaboration skills