Senior Consultant - Risk Advisory/Internal Audit
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory practice has a risk-based approach, experienced professionals, comprehensive methodologies, and technical resources for serving our client in the areas of information security, IT and internal audit, risk management, and compliance and we are currently looking for an experienced specialist to join our Risk Advisory/Internal Audit team.
• Understands and ensures smooth performance and prompt resolution of technical/methodology issues.
• Active participation in different projects.
• Provides a wide spectrum of services, including strategic and operational risk assessment, internal control and risk management reviews, internal audit planning, benchmarking internal audit functions against good and best practices.
• Drafts reports and makes presentations to senior management at clients on the findings of work.
• Interacts with client management and staff to understand client requirements and constraints.
• University degree in relevant subject and preferably post-graduate qualification in business/finance/accounting.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in internal audit and/or accounting areas.
• Fluency in written/spoken English is mandatory, any other language is an advantage.
• Excellent MS Office skills and excellent organizational, communication, writing and teambuilding skills.
• Excellent analytical and data interrogation skills.
• Drive and enthusiasm to work in a team, as well as commitment to client service.
• Flexibility to travel.