Senior Frontend Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Evolve today active
View all jobs Senior Frontend Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We are a complex company that offers consulting and recruitment services in the Human Resources area..
Evolution in performance, professionalism, balance and satisfaction.
We are your trustworthy partner that understands the markets continuous dynamic change and difficulties but also from our constant direct engagement with the companies we work with, and their employees.
We speak the languages of those that have ambitions, motivation for success and are able to adapt, innovate, and evolve.
As your devoted partner we identify the requirements and the necessities of your company and as well for your employees.
- 5-8 years demonstrated experience as an interface developer;
- Ability to translate wireframes into functioning presentation layer interactions;
- Ability to collaborate with technical team members;
- Experience using web application frameworks is a plus (e.g., Symfony, Drupal, Magento);
- E-commerce or similar web experience is strongly preferred;
- Fluent in Romanian and English, verbal and written communications;
- Excellent time management and strong multi-tasking skills
We are looking for Senior Frontend Developers with 5 � 8 years� experience to join in our partner team of Support and Operations Group. The goal of his team is to provide high-performance, high-availability applications to both internal and external clients. Made up of project managers, developers and system administrators, this department maintains and enhances existing web applications as well as providing cloud-computing expertise to a wide range of enterprise clients.
Our partner is a dynamic, entrepreneurial professional services and solutions provider creating innovative ecommerce solutions by leveraging the convergence of Commerce, Content, and Community on the web. Also offers a competitive salary, performance bonus and benefits package, including private medical insurance, reimbursements for gym membership, lunch tickets and sponsored public transportation.
They are a friendly, growing team with frequent team events, an agile, open workplace and plenty of foosball!
- Write great code! Independently determine the best approach to solving complex business problems with technology;
- Mentor more junior staff members and be a role model for best practices in technical development.
- Analyze client business needs and recommend innovative solutions that leverage technology to provide market differentiation, efficiency improvements, and better user experiences;
- Collaborate with an international team of Project Managers and Architects to understand client needs and communicate project progress;