Accounting Intern - part-time
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DELL TECHNOLOGY SRL active.
Vezi toate job-urile Accounting Intern - part-time active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We believe in working together to build a brighter future, celebrating the entrepreneurial spirit that lives inside us all, and marrying innovation with action. Dell is proud to offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.Cerinte
- Enrolled in a 3-year undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics/Business or related degree program
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills; computer literate
- Demonstrated customer focus and desire to produce high-quality work products
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with cross-functional, global teams
- Fluent in English, self-starter, learns quickly, and attention to detail
At Dell, we are committed to the professional development of our college students by presenting them with the opportunity to improve their strategic, technical and networking skills. Dell Accounting new team members work closely with internal Dell Business and Development teams and are given invaluable exposure to a variety of accounting projects that have meaningful impact on the entire accounting organization. In addition, Dell team members are presented with events that allow them to contribute to community service projects, network with team members throughout Dell, and experience the back office operations of a large global corporation. With a wide variety of responsibilities, the college professional can expect to be fully engaged within their domain.
- Provides analysis in support of the development and implementation of key accounting projects
- Works with and supports accounting managers and accounting team to ensure accurate and timely reporting of financial information for several EMEA entities, reporting on various accounting framework (USGAAP, IFRS, local GAAP)
- Collaborates with team members across the accounting, tax and legal organizations
- Reviews and reconciles data and report differences identified
- Ensures consistency and adherence to Dell standards, processes and procedures