Marketing - Content Manager
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Oracle active.
Vezi toate job-urile Marketing - Content Manager active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
• 2+ years of experience creating and managing content for internal and external consumption
• Display a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically.
• Possess ability to pay attention to details while not losing focus on the bigger picture.
• Maturity, judgment, negotiation/influence skills, analytical skills, and leadership skills are necessary to succeed
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work cross-functionally and collaborate with multiple stakeholders
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, take on new responsibilities and prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment; experience in leading and facilitating change.
• Demonstrated experience in leading others, both through direct relationships and/or indirectly (influencing without direct authority).
We are looking for a Content Manager to join the Oracle ISV/OEM team. You will be responsible for managing the internal and external collateral around the Exastack Partner Program.
Manage the creation and dissemination of content for the partner program that works with Oracle ISV Partners around Oracle Engineered Systems. Work with internal stakeholders to communicate and promote partner achievements. Create partner references; manage content for internal and external newsletters. Maintain internal and external web sites on Program Content.
• Create & Maintain Internal and External Program Content Pages
• Create and Maintain Templates for Datasheets, PRs
• Create and Update Go To Market Kits
• Review and Approve Partner Collateral including datasheets, press releases
• Create Partner Win Slides, Success Stories
• Create internal newsletters
• Maintain Design Wins book
• BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Three years of content management or related experience preferred
• Experience with Oracle technologies preferred