Java Software Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Java Software Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Completion of technical education and 3-6 years of professional experience with object-oriented software development as senior developer
• Deep understanding of modern SW architectures and Design Patterns, UML
• Ability to understand new concepts quickly and interest in learning and using new technologies
• Experience in development with Java 8, Spring, REST, Swagger, Activiti, ActiveMQ, Angularjs, Ansible, Cucumber
• Expert in setting up a Continuous Integration environment, jUnit, FitNesse, Cucumber, TDD, BDD,
• Good knowledge of web front-end development like HTML5, CSS, Web Service (REST/SOAP), JSON
• Strong communication skills in English (verbal and written)
Nice to have:
• good communication skills in German would be an advantage
• experience In Agile/Lean SW development and SW development processes
• certification in Java, JEE, QC, Scrum
Together with an experienced software development team, you will work with bleeding edge technologies in a highly motivating environment. We develop with “Scrum“, an agile procedure model that demands teamwork and communication and therefore offers a pleasant working environment. You can expect versatile and interesting assignments with a high personal responsibility and very good training opportunities. Good cooperation and social interaction are essential elements of our philosophy. Therefore, we offer our employees scope for development to integrate all personal strengths in an international field of activity.
• Tasks in the whole application lifecycle, from requirements analysis up to implementation and delivering of software components Java Enterprise Edition
• Conception and development of Web front ends and business components as well as the connection of the software to database systems
• Your tasks will include product development or to be part of local and international projects
• Modelling and development of SOA services as well as implementation of business processes
• Delivery of high software quality by strongly focus on Continuous Integration with a high grade of test automation
• Actively share your experience in the team
• Motivate the team and act as guide through challenging situations
•We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
•You can expect versatile and interesting assignments and very good educational opportunities.
•You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and significant daily allowance.
•We offer an attractive salary - up to 3000 € net, depending on your qualifications and professional experience.