Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
Skills Requirements :
• Fluent English (written and oral) and communication skills are essential
• Demonstrable ability to communicate at all levels.
• Ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously essential.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
• Analytical mind
• Ability to work quickly under pressure to meet critical deadlines
• Accuracy of clients invoices produced
• Delivery of the invoices before the 25th of the month
• Experience with Microsoft Excel
• Financial experience preferred
• Degree in business related subject preferred
• Control that the clients contracts and the data entered in Oracle are correct
• Add the new contract information
• Proceed to improvement of the tool
• Identify/Anticipate issues
• Work with the Billing Controller and go through the Billing process in Oracle Financial to produce the clients’ invoices.
• Enter correct data in Oracle before beginning of the billing process
• Load volumetric data and add-ons services information to Oracle
• Review validation errors produced by the system
• Produce manual invoices
• Run the invoicing and distribute to client
• Review of the first invoice of new client, to validate they are setup correctly
• Undertake a random check on clients each month to check back to the contract, LOA, etc.
• Develop a process to create Sales Order/Trackers templates for big contracts (GVS/S4 and S5) to ensure timeliness and accuracy of RollCall and Billing
• Monitor from a Billing perspective such as big players throughout their entire contract lifecycle
• Support/Back Up the Billing Controller
• Support Oracle enhancements project (i.e. ORBIT) – Short Term quick wins
• Ensure a rotation on the monthly task, in order to accommodate all billing runs successfully