Do you want to be in the business of your success ?
Join ADP, we provide employer services to 600,000 clients in 78 different countries worldwide, we pay approximately 31 million people around the world each payday.
At ADP, we have a great story to tell, in a relaxed and friendly environment working on our growth with you, the best professionals .
• Billing experience
• Oracle experience, modules OM and AR (R12)
• Good spoken and written English language, Dutch language would be nice
• Must be able to self-check work and have a strong sense of accuracy
• Flexible and supportive team member
• Clear communicator
• Time management – strong ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
• Problem solving
• Results orientated
• Well organized
• Experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to identify areas to improve efficiency, accuracy and propose and implement relevant changes
The role of the Billing Officer is based on two goals: 1) spend 70% of the time on the more specialized billing tasks and 2) spend 20% of the time on the day to day business
Take care of a timely, correct and complete billing of all revenue
Maintaining the underlying pricing tables
Performing internal control measures as a result of the SOX legislation
Support the yearly price increase twice a year
Create new Billing items in Oracle.
Be back-up for NL in case of technical issues and the communication belonging to solving the issue with the team in France
Functional application management combined with capturing and translating the technical terms of the Team Billing Department
These tasks need to be processed independently, if applicable, in consultation with the NL Billing Officer.
• Assure new client data that has been set up on the system
• Prepare and execute bill runs for various ADP products on a timely basis
• Complete all controls checklists for relevant bill runs
• Ensure all timelines on the monthly checklist are achieved or exceeded
• Assist the team leader with projects and ad hoc requests
• Update process documentation monthly for any changes
• Escalate concerns or difficulties to the team leader on a timely basis
• Support other team members