Product Manager - top multinational company
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Talent Stream active.
Vezi toate job-urile Product Manager - top multinational company active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Constructii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Talent Stream is looking to join forces and place candidates who:
- Have minimum three (3) years worth of experience
- Throughout their career, have achieved excellent results they are proud of
- Are looking for the right organization where they can make a long-lasting, positive contribution
Modern recruitment requires a higher degree of professionalism and client service standards which exceed the ones practiced today on the Romanian market.
• University degree, preferably in marketing or communication
• 5 years’ marketing experience, ideally in B2B2C environments
• Sound knowledge and understanding of the targeted market
• Knowledge and experience in developing product, product’ life-cycle & service portfolio strategies, identification and implementation of product and service cross selling initiatives
• Ability to structure actions and manage projects (strong Project Management Skills)
• Excellent communication and presentation
• Strong interpersonal skills, able to relate and to persuade people at all levels of the organization
• Initiative and out of the box thinking
• Eager to go the extra mile and to further develop
• Enthusiastic, flexible and resourceful
• Proficient in English.
• Responsible for development and implementation of marketing plan for retail channel (customer and market understanding, product portfolio optimization, competition overview and benchmark, sub channels analysis, profiling and pain points definition, route to market plans and optimization of distribution value chains, affiliation programs definition, loyalty programs, etc.)
• Develops CVM approach for retail channel together with marketing, technical center and sales team
• Develops pricing positioning strategies for new products - determines product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume
• Responsible for development of push& pull marketing strategies together with Brand Manager with the right channels and tactics
• Responsible of Service Portfolio Management: implementation of “5 steps procedure” ( opportunity, feasibility, design, launch, post launch)
• Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product
• Designs market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions
• Analyses market trends in the Retail Channel. Meets with customers and influencers to understand their needs
• Develops forecasts and market estimation; Analyses sales statistics, financial and industrial KPIs (margin, clinker content) and challenge on their performance regarding his/her product.