Junior Consultant - Risk Advisory/ Financial Services Industry
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Consultant - Risk Advisory/ Financial Services Industry active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Deloitte is the brand under which tens of thousands of dedicated professionals in independent firms throughout the world collaborate to provide audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk management, and tax services to selected clients.
With access to the intellectual capital of approximately 200,000 people worldwide, member firms focus on client service through a global strategy executed locally in nearly 150 countries. The Romanian office was established in 1992 and nowadays it employs over 600 professionals and provides services to diverse range of local and international clients.
As the firm of choice professional services clients, Deloitte is also the firm of choice for for outstanding professional talent. To uphold our first class reputation and sustain our rapid growth, we are constantly seeking people who can meet the challenges of our working environment.
At Deloitte we value innovative thinking, diverse insights and we strive to offer an exceptional level of customer service through our expertise and professionalism. From the supportive and collaborative culture to the progressive learning and development, you'll experience from day one why Deloitte is a place thousands enjoy working.
Visit now our career website https://jobs2.deloitte.com/ro/en/ to find more about career opportunities, working with us, benefits & culture, and Learning & Development programs.
You will be part of a team that draws together specialist knowledge and Financial Services Industry experience. Our professionals are involved in topics such as IFRS and Basel III implementation work, MiFID II, ICAAP/ILAAP, SREP etc.
• Degree and / or relevant professional qualification in business IT, business economics, statistics, econometrics, computers, etc;
• Good communication skills, including being able to liaise with both technical and business contacts at our clients.
• Working with a range of data tools in particular strong skills in any of the following: Qlikview; Access/Excel (VBA); SQL (T-SQL, PL/SQL) R; SAS; Tableau; I2 Analyst Notebook;
• Very good analytical and data interrogation skills.
• Understanding of business data and impact.
• Capability to work effectively either individually or as a member of a multi-skilled team;
• Team spirit, resilience, flexibility, adaptability and self-motivation.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (Romanian and English);
As a Junior consultant in our team you will:
- Be involved in one or more services across a variety of prestigious clients within the financial sector both locally and internationally;
- Build expertise in financial risk management (credit risk modeling), financial markets, financial instruments and risk measurement techniques;
- Realize econometric and statistic analytics for clients using tools and platforms to allow them to access them.
- Be continually challenged by your clients, your team members, and your peers. Along the way, you will have access to counseling, and training opportunities to help foster and accelerate your development of new skills and capabilities.