Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile IS Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is a global agribusiness and food company headquartered in White Plains, United States.
The purpose of the role is to ensure consistent application system standards.
Knowledge, skills and experience:
· Educational background with focus on computer science or business informatics
· Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in information systems (IS)
· Relevant experience in process design and process documentation
· Basic knowledge in IT application development (Oracle, VBA, ABAP etc)
· SAP R/3 knowledge is desirable (modules FI, CO, IM, MM, PM, WM, SD, AGRI)
· Knowledge in the environment of database-supported application
· Experience in the development, documentation and introduction of information systems (IS)
· Team player, open, service-oriented
· Communicative, assertive and independent, with strong analytical skills
1. Independent realization of programming tasks, according to written specifications of the end-user or draft specifications of the project groups
2. Plan and carry out the necessary tests or parallels within the framework of the development of project work
3. Maintain relationship with Group IS department, act as local support in updates installation, bug fixing and development of new capabilities in Bunge applications
4. Correct and solve problems in the daily business related to the application systems in all areas
5. Procurement of external services subject to approval
6. Audit-compliant documentation of the own workspace according to general guidelines
7. Introduction, training and support of users in the application systems developed
8. Creation of ad-hoc evaluations for users / auditors (internal and external)
9. Provide consultancy to the business in order to improve the existing systems or implement / develop new systems with the aim of improving the local processes’ efficiency
10. Further development of existing application systems
11. Management of / cooperation in project teams related to new or improved systems
12. Responsible for the preparation, implementation and documentation for transferred projects as Project Manager
13. First level support for the systems’ users (SAP, others)