Systems Support Engineer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Systems Support Engineer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
• Application troubleshooting, including Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and MS Office
• Experience of completing user acceptance testing for software applications.
• Experience of working in a Servicedesk environment
• Advanced level of English, German
• Vendor Management
• Project Management
• Self-starter with a strong sense of logic, analytical, communication and organizational skills.
• A strong sense of commitment, team work, relationship management and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and facilitation skills.
• Able to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
• 3rd level Application Support
• Application Maintenance and Administration
• User Management
• Documentation IT intern and Together intranet
• End-user Trainings when needed
Purpose of the role: Support, administration, implementation, maintenance, documentation of BE Applications.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits!