Systems Support Engineer with German
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs BearingPoint active
View all jobs Systems Support Engineer with German active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
• Application troubleshooting, including Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365 and MS Office
• Experience of completing user acceptance testing for software applications.
• Experience of working in a Servicedesk environment
• Advanced level of English, German
• Vendor Management
• Project Management
• Self-starter with a strong sense of logic, analytical, communication and organizational skills.
• A strong sense of commitment, team work, relationship management and customer satisfaction.
• Excellent interpersonal, influencing and facilitation skills.
• Able to deal with ambiguity and changing priorities.
• 3rd level Application Support
• Application Maintenance and Administration
• User Management
• Documentation IT intern and Together intranet
• End-user Trainings when needed
Purpose of the role: Support, administration, implementation, maintenance, documentation of BE Applications.
Why work with us?
• We offer you the opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success.
• You have the opportunity to learn something new every day and to expand your skills at the highest level in international projects.
• You will benefit from a performance bonus, medical plan, life, travel and medical insurance, 23 vacation days, meal vouchers and other benefits!