System Tester – Testare Automata
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile System Tester – Testare Automata active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Advanced experience with selenium
- Experience on 2-3 testing projects
- Regression testing experience
- Creating frames from scratch
- Knowledge of java, .net, AS400, COBOL, ETL applications
- Medium java experience, Sql- query database query, Css-basic
- Added experience with Agile / Scrum methodology
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in automatic testing
- Ability to analyze and synthesize, initiate and maintain professional relationships
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Education: Higher education
Foreign languages: English, French - medium / advanced
-Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium, Internal and external frameworks or similar tooling
-Select and develop appropriate test automation tools, applying the latest techniques in test automation; e.g., data-driven testing
-Create scripts in order to capture and reuse automated unit test cases, test stubs and drivers, and other development test objects
-Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
-Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases
-Execute and analysis automation test results
-Use risk-driven techniques to develop, maintain, and execute automated test suites for various Software Cafeteria products; i.e., perform automated dynamic testing.
-Work with the Infrastructure/Application Support Team to create and maintain an automated nightly build verification (“smoke”) test
-Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test objects developed and test environments used
-Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
-Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Bugzilla or similar tools/means
• Interesting salary conditions
• Undetermined period of contract
• Career plan (professional, academic and financial)
• Medical insurance
• Official trainings and certifications
• English, French, soft skills trainings
• Lunch tickets
• Yearly professional evaluation
• Financial benefits based in the company partnerships Professional and friendly working environment