Salesforce Senior Developer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Salesforce Senior Developer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- Experience in web service development and consumption (REST, SOAP, HTTPS)
- Previous experience in object-oriented programming (Java and/or .NET);
- Know-how about data integration technologies (ETL, ESB) and data management technologies (MDM, Data Security, SQL);
- Availability to travel to Germany (30%-50% of the time);
- Advanced English skills and German skills (strong advantage).
Nice to have: Eclipse IDE; Git; , Apache Ant, Maven, Subversion.
- Act as a Team Lead for the Salesforce team;
- Work within Salesforce project teams on different Engagements for German clients;
- Salesforce development according to projects requirement;
- Previous experience with Salesforce and the capability to know when to use the business functions / configuration part and when programming is necessary;
- Interface Integration and Webservice experience.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!