Salesforce Senior Developer
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 3.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 500 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- Experience in web service development and consumption (REST, SOAP, HTTPS)
- Previous experience in object-oriented programming (Java and/or .NET);
- Know-how about data integration technologies (ETL, ESB) and data management technologies (MDM, Data Security, SQL);
- Availability to travel to Germany (30%-50% of the time);
- Advanced English skills and German skills (strong advantage).
Nice to have: Eclipse IDE; Git; , Apache Ant, Maven, Subversion.
- Act as a Team Lead for the Salesforce team;
- Work within Salesforce project teams on different Engagements for German clients;
- Salesforce development according to projects requirement;
- Previous experience with Salesforce and the capability to know when to use the business functions / configuration part and when programming is necessary;
- Interface Integration and Webservice experience.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!