Internship, Customer Service Representative (3 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Jobs from top companies in Romania active
View all jobs Internship, Customer Service Representative (3 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
- Ensure the consistent and effective provision of services / information to the customer base including (but not only) order management, fulfilment, problem solving, price and lead time requests and other services across all media (Telephone, mail, etc.).
- Check all information and guarantee their accuracy in registering orders;
- Analyse the orders as per the process defined to be in conformity with the sales agreements and quality procedures;
- Review orders for accuracy and completion and save all received orders in electronic format; archive orders in files;
- Proceed to changes/ amendments in the order when / if necessary;
- Ensure the contract review, the price policy (SOCX) and ITC are applied with no exception and report to your management when discrepancies identified;
- Provide a daily follow up of the order book and takes actions in order to anticipate issues / satisfy the request of the customer (within the companies’ commitment). This can involve chase planning, Warehouse or any other department involved;
- Check feasibility of customer request in terms of lead times, certificates and documents required (Mainly Exports); answer to basic technical questions;
- Replace other team members when necessary in order to maintain the level of service / Offer assistance to any team member when necessary;
- Contribute to back up and organisation specific for critical business processes;
- Bachelor degree in Business administration or other;
- Attentive to details, perfectionist, proactive;
- Ability to work under time pressure and multi-tasking;
- Strong analytical skills and ability to solve problems;
- Excellent Customer sense;
- Cooperative; willingness to interact and work with others; team player;
- Medium to advanced skills in English.Spanish will be taken as a plus.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.