GfK is the trusted source of relevant market and consumer information that enables its clients to make smarter decisions. More than 13,000 market research experts combine their passion with GfK’s long-standing data science experience. This allows GfK to deliver vital global insights matched with local market intelligence from more than 100 countries. By using innovative technologies and data sciences, GfK turns big data into smart data, enabling its clients to improve their competitive edge and enrich consumers’ experiences and choices.Cerinte
The main responsibility is scripting questionnaires using GfK tools, testing the questionnaire and assuring the logic of the questionnaire is correctly implemented.
• MS Office Skills – medium level
• Good level of English- written and spoken
• Analytical skills in regards to quality assurance
• SPSS Dimensions knowledge is a plus
• Availability to work between 16:00 and 00:00
The key activities are:
• Scripts the questionnaire on the existing platform, according to project specifications;
• Tests the input questionnaire;
• Identifies questionnaire errors - structure, content or logic; checks correlations;
• Follows the guidelines presented by the manager / fellow seniors;
• Reads documentations and participates in practice sessions, as agreed with the direct manager;
• Exports the project when required for checking / processing, following the deadlines set at the project meeting;
• Makes quality assurance checks in order to assure the logic of the questionnaire is correctly implemented in the project using SPSS syntax;
• Works with fellow senior scriptwriters, project manager, researcher and field coordinator to solve any problems encountered during testing, field or after field ends.