Process engineer – welding
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Professional active.
Vezi toate job-urile Process engineer – welding active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Altele active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Productie active pe Hipo.ro
PROFESSIONAL, lider pe piata agentiilor de Resurse Umane din Romania, ofera clientilor sai servicii complete in domeniul resurselor umane: recrutare, testare, selectie si plasare de personal, leasing de personal, assessment & development centers, evaluare de personal, audit organizational si training.Cerinte
• University degree in engineering (Mechanical/Metallurgical/Welding Engineering or other related field);
• Minimum 1-2 year of experience in a similar role;
• Experience in implementing and supporting Lean Manufacturing practices would be considered an advantage;
• Knowledge about MS Office package;
• English skills: upper-intermediate.
• Develop safe welding processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying, and testing welding methods and equipment, interfacing with equipment suppliers;
• Maintain reliable and safe welding systems;
• Develop welding processes to meet product requirements and tests manufacturing methods while developing training and evaluation guideline for assembly technicians;
• Prepare product and process reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information;
• Work with QA, Materials, and Design Engineering to disposition discrepant parts and assemblies, assign causes, and initiate corrective actions;
• Keep equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services, following manufacturer's instructions and established procedures;
• Research and create new methods of welding processes and make recommendations to achieve maximum production capacity and efficiency.
For more details, please call at 0720900707.