Technical Consultant for Banking Industry
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Consultant for Banking Industry active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
BearingPoint is an independent management and technology consultancy with European roots and a global reach.
The company operates in three units: Consulting, Solutions, and Ventures. Consulting covers the advisory business; Solutions provides the tools for successful digital transformation, regulatory technology, and advanced analytics; Ventures drives the financing and development of start-ups.
BearingPoint’s clients include many of the world’s leading companies and organizations. The firm has a global consulting network with more than 10,000 people and supports clients in over 75 countries, engaging with them to achieve measurable and sustainable success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007, currently employing over 500 people in our three offices in Bucharest, Sibiu, Timisoara, and Iasi.
- At least 6 months of programming experience;
- Graduated from technical University;
- Interested in batch processing / programming languages (UNIX / Shell/ Perl/ SQl/ Java);
- Good understanding of data base modelling;
- Client /service oriented;
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure;
- Curiosity in understanding and modelling large client architectures;
- Availability to travel extensively in Europe (80%-100% of the time);
- Advanced English skills and German skills (strong advantage).
- Act as an interface between business and IT for the technical implementation of Abacus products: hardware and software architecture;
- Optimization and automation of processes;
- Test Planning of the platform;
- Maintenance: updates, installation, patches, archiving, clean-up, customizing);
- Organizing Workshops / trainings for clients (internal and external);
- Activity performed for Central Banks - product is either implemented or being implemented now;
- New regulations may mean activity changes as business demands.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!