Technical Consultant for Banking Industry
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile BearingPoint active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Consultant for Banking Industry active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We offer management and consulting services to achieve sustainable profitable growth of companies by improving their logistic, commercial, and financial processes.
BearingPoint consultants understand that the world of business changes constantly and that the resulting complexities demand intelligent and adaptive solutions. We customize solutions for our clients, covering various industries for helping them to deliver operational excellence by maximizing efficiency and reducing cost.
Our clients, whether in commercial or financial industries or in government, experience real results when they work with us. We combine industry, operational and technology skills with relevant proprietary and other assets in order to tailor solutions for each client’s individual challenges. This adaptive approach is at the heart of our culture and has led to long-standing relationships with many of the world’s leading companies and organisations.
Our global consulting network of 9200 people serves clients in more than 70 countries and engages with them for measurable results and long-lasting success.
BearingPoint employs over 4.500 highly skilled consultants in Europe. Their entrepreneurial, adaptive approach is the key to our success.
In Romania, we are present since 2007 and we have more than 550 skilled consultants in our teams operating from Bucharest, Sibiu and Timisoara, whose expertise brought value to more than 160 international projects in the past 10 years.
- At least 6 months of programming experience;
- Graduated from technical University;
- Interested in batch processing / programming languages (UNIX / Shell/ Perl/ SQl/ Java);
- Good understanding of data base modelling;
- Client /service oriented;
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment and under deadline pressure;
- Curiosity in understanding and modelling large client architectures;
- Availability to travel extensively in Europe (80%-100% of the time);
- Advanced English skills and German skills (strong advantage).
- Act as an interface between business and IT for the technical implementation of Abacus products: hardware and software architecture;
- Optimization and automation of processes;
- Test Planning of the platform;
- Maintenance: updates, installation, patches, archiving, clean-up, customizing);
- Organizing Workshops / trainings for clients (internal and external);
- Activity performed for Central Banks - product is either implemented or being implemented now;
- New regulations may mean activity changes as business demands.
We offer you:
- The opportunity to develop your career in an environment where professionalism, individuality, commitment and team spirit are the foundation for success;
- A motivating salary, performance related bonus and a comprehensive package of benefits (23 vacation days, life & accident insurance, medical insurance, travel insurance, meal vouchers etc.);
- Continuous education and training: you can learn something new every day and perfect your skills at the highest level in international projects!