Internship (platit) - Departamentul Rutier - Bucuresti
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile cargo-partner active.
Vezi toate job-urile Internship (platit) - Departamentul Rutier - Bucuresti active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Import-Export active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
cargo-partner is a leading multinational freight forwarder and integrated logistics provider with particular strength in intercontinental transport solutions. Based in Austria, cargo-partner is present in over 25 countries with more than 2600 employees and continues to grow and expand across the world.
Our employees are highly motivated professionals from many different nations with diverse cultural backgrounds who share a common passion for their work, excellent communication skills and a strong entrepreneurial approach.
We offer an interesting career kick-start for talented people without experience as well as a rewarding opportunity for accomplished logistics and business professionals. We believe in establishing long-term relationships and investing in the continuous development of our employees.
Cargo-partner is looking for Internships for : Road department.
- Engineering Students: In the 3rd or 4th year Bachelor Degree, or 1st year Master at: University Politehnica of Bucharest, Timisoara or Cluj – Specialization Transport & Logistics (or other related field)
- Non-Engineering Students: In the 2nd or 3rd year Bachelor Degree or 1st year Master at: Business Administration, Commerce, Management, International Business and Economics, Psychology, Economics, Accounting.
What you need:
- You need to be dynamic, motivated and naturally inclined to take the initiative.
- Optimistic and driven to change your corner of the world.
- You are our best fit if you have the entrepreneurial spirit needed to challenge the expected.
- 3 months of continuous learning and challenges in one of our Road departments;
- Assist the management team with various tasks, assignments and projects;
- Guidance of a supervisor/tutor throughout the entire period;
- Chance to enter our Trainee Program at the end of the internship period.