This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban active
View all jobs DevOps Middle-Senior active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
About the project:
- To support the strategic development of the company in the IT department area, it is necessary to create a team of DevOps capable and experienced within the company.
- Within the team, this position is responsible for installing, supporting and monitoring the integration and testing of environments for delivering IT projects within the IT department.
- This position also requires close collaboration with the leaders of technical delivery teams, integration engineers, system integrators, and software developers.
- Other tasks include verifying the delivery of IT projects so that they can be done on time within the budget, respecting the practices and principles of Agile methodology
- Knowledge of Java and scripting (Bash, Perl and / or Python)
- Knowledge in the field of software engineering practices and DevOps to contribute to the development of microservice applications
- Infrastructure analysis and design that allows for easier monitoring of services, performance, workflows, resource utilization, and error resolution
- Oracle Database Knowledge
- Knowledge of control systems and build: Maven, GIT
- Continuous integration skills: Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtual containers: Dockers
- Knowledge of web application servers: Weblogic, Tomcat, Apache
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Installation and release of new components in development and test environments
- Documenting procedures for installing and upgrading within the staging and production areas
- Automation for build and deploy
- Propose and implement monitoring scripts
- Understanding IT technologies and architecture
- Abilities and interest in the development of web, mobile or communication technology applications
- Documentation (backlog, sprint, release, etc.)
- Project plans using Agile methodology, reports and updates for project progress
- Making a budget, estimates for the effort involved and timeline, and tracking
We will also value:
- A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
- A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
- Good command of English