M2M Software Developer - Middle to Senior
Vauban is a great independent Romanian Group with more than 10 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +360 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
• Oracle Applications Portfolio (Oracle Webcenter, Fusion Middleware and RDBMS)
• Academic knowledge of protocols and products in the following areas:
• Web technologies: HTML, XML, Web Services;
• Communications Stack, Interfaces & Protocols: IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP;
• Mobile Operating Systems & Software development: Java, C/C++/C#;
• Requirements Modelling: UML.
• To deliver M2M software as per said requirements, managing all aspects of software deployment and continuous integration;
• To provide time and effort estimates for implementing allocated technical specifications;
• To contribute to delivering a consistent and effective E2E delivery roadmap;
• To contribute to generating domain level deployment specifications that can be used to baseline multi-countries.
• Educated to BSc degree level in Telecommunications or related discipline with Test &Software Development experience
• Strong interest in software development for internet, mobile and/or communications technology;
• Strong interest to work in an international environment and fast-moving innovative environment;
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills able to adjust own style to suit audience and achieve objectives;
• Good communication skills (both written and spoken).