Sales Planning Analyst
Delphi Automotive PLC (NYSE: DLPH) is a high-technology company that integrates safer, greener and more connected solutions for the automotive and transportation sectors. Headquartered in Gillingham, U.K., Delphi operates technical centers, manufacturing sites and customer support services in 46 countries.
Delphi operates in Romania since 1997. The company's plants in Sannicolau Mare, Moldova Noua and Ineu produce electrical/electronic distribution systems, including wiring harnesses for automotive bodies, interiors, and doors as well as small harnesses.
The plant in Iasi produces diesel engine management systems, including common rail diesel pumps and injectors. Iasi County offers a good environment for business to grow, considering the deep pool of well-qualified, talented employees from which Delphi selects from and then expands those talents. Delphi has a strong and long term relationship with Gheorghe Asachi University in Iasi, developing a recruiting program for graduates. The company also collaborates with technical high schools in Iasi.
Each year, Delphi provides internship positions to students from universities in the regions, allowing candidates the opportunity to gain valuable job experience. Delphi also provides scholarship support for current employees with high potential for further growth and development.
The high-end technologies give employees the opportunity to work with advanced techniques in assembly and precise machining, empowering and encouraging them to strive for excellence. Delphi is a key player in the global diesel market and the facility located in Iasi supports Delphi's growing customer base and incremental business in Central and Eastern Europe.
• Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or Business Administration;
• Minimum 3 years work experience in an similar position in industrial company (Automotive, Manufacturing);
• Ability to process large amount of data;
• Good analytical skills;
• Strong communication skills;
• Advanced PC Skills – MS Excel;
• English level – advanced.
• Monitors, analyzes and reports the evolution of the sales volume, revenue and new business bookings;
• Provides proper understanding to the Management for any changes;
• Runs business risk assessment and variance analyses (plan-to-plan; year-on-year);
• Globally responsible for the administration of the Sales Planning System (SPS);
• Key resource in implementing Quote Module usage into SPS, based on Account Manager input;
• Is a crucial support function to create 5 and 10 year business plans;
• Planning System interface to the Global Sales Team and the Divisional Planning Team.