Security Coordinator (Tires Division)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Continental active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Coordinator (Tires Division) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Concernul Continental AG este unul dintre furnizorii de top ai industriei auto din lume. În calitate de furnizor de sisteme de frânare, sisteme și componente pentru trenuri de rulare și sasiuri, instrumente, soluții de informare și divertisment, electronică auto, pneuri și produse tehnice din elastomeri, Continental contribuie în mod constant la un plus de siguranță în trafic și la protecția climei la nivel global. De asemenea, Continental este un partener în comunicarea auto interconectată.
With sales of €40.5 billion in 2016, Continental is among the leading automotive suppliers worldwide and currently employs more than 227,000 employees in 56 countries. The Tire Division currently has 24 production and development locations worldwide. While the Continental premium tire brand is clearly focused on leading safety performance, the broad brand portfolio and product range offer solutions for most of the market segments. Continuous investments in R&D make a major contribution to cost-effective and ecologically efficient mobility.
* Implements and follows a management control system for the movement of own employees, visitors, external companies, authorities in the plant;
* Implements and follows a management control system for the movement of incoming and outgoing trucks with raw materials, finished goods, waste and scrap with records regarding carrier, driver, time, duration, load, weight, incidents;
* Implements and follows the standard procedure for crisis management;
* Reports extraordinary events and ensures a fast response in case of crisis;
* Follows and establishes the regular documents that must be used to protect the confidential information (IT, HR etc.);
* Provides assistance for those visitors who need help during the trip;
* Ensures that the employees of the security company on site are instructed properly and trained according to the current security procedures;
* Participates and supervises security projects;
* Coordinates and supervises investigations in case of robbery, intrusion and provides root cause analysis;
* Ensures the video surveillance system, intrusion system and access system functions and defines new requirements;
* Updates the security requirements when changes occur in the initial situation;
* Performs security risk analysis;
* Implements the findings from the security risk analysis, and in the other audits performed related to security;
* Implements and follows the Romanian legal requirements as well Corporate standards in order to ensure the plant security, property security and surveillance service;
* Ensures that the Corporate standards policy for site security is known and applied;
* Elaborates and implements procedures and specific work instructions which have to ensure the security protection such as detailed job description and duties for each security officer, systems to document job fulfillment, define security structure and necessary headcount;
* Ensures that the employees are properly equipped, trained and know the security procedures in place.
* University degree - Technical background
* Minimum 3 years experience in Security Management
* Security Manager Certificate
* Advanced English language skills
* Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel - advanced level)
* Problem solving attitude and solution oriented
* Drive for results and initiative
* Quality Orientation
* Excellent communication and influencing skills; assertiveness
* Availability to train people and explain
* Knowledge of surveillance and intrusion systems is a plus
* Personal development programs & trainings
* Complete package of medical services
* Meal Vouchers & canteen in the location with discounts
* International work environment and travelling opportunities
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.