L3 – Java Application Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DB Global Technology active.
Vezi toate job-urile L3 – Java Application Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Internet - eCommerce active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Deutsche Bank has been present in Romania since 1998. It delivers tailor-made products and solutions in Corporate and Investment Banking and Transaction Banking to its corporate and institutional clients as well as Private Wealth Management to private clients.
Deutsche Bank is the leading German bank. Its CEE franchise consistently wins the #1 Bank in CEE accolade (Euromoney).
• Strong JAVA experience: JDK1.6, JDK1.7. Good to know JDK1.8
• Strong SQL/PLSQL development skills
• Previous working experience with Tibco Bussiness Works or other BPM tools
• Previous working experience with Oracle
• Previous working experience with the following application servers : Tomcat, Weblogic or other similar application servers like JBoss, Websphere
• Basic knowledge of security principles
• Have an understanding of IT project management - planning, delivery, resourcing, expectation management
• Previous production support experience, with can do mind-set and attitude and hands-on mentality.
• Ability to analyze business requirements, defects and propose hot fixes.
• Ability to work on tight schedule.
• Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders.
• Exposure to operating across multiple global locations with accommodate various cultures and practices.
• Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal)
• Excellent team worker
• Master of Science from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Computer Science or Software Engineering (or equivalent) – with a minor in Finance, Mathematics or Engineering
The SL3 Support Engineer provides production support for software applications and works closely with the Development and Release Management practices to ensure code and design integrity of the fixes (hot fixes, patches). The L3 Support Engineer will support the new application following internal DB Best Practices and Governance procedures.
• Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (e.g. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
• Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (i.e. hotfixes, patches).
• Provide L3 Support and remediation on any issues pertaining to the above applications by providing detailed code analysis of applications’ production platform. Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform.
• Estimate time required to implement remediation actions.
• Support and contribute to all relevant documentation following DB internal Standards, Procedures and Guidelines.
• Ensures appropriate vendor interaction in a multi-vendor environment.
• Conducts incident and problem management activities
• Conducts regularly-scheduled Problem Management meetings with IT Product Managers (ITPMs), infrastructure groups, problem managers and incident managers to track progress and highlight issues.
• Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
What you’ll get in return:
• Enterprise-grade, complex platforms and projects to work on.
• World class support and resources.
• Exceptional rewards and benefits.
• A truly diverse global culture.